Thursday 16 June 2016

ROUND 7 OF THE FOWLER 7/COOPER HOUSEHOLD

FOWLER 7/COOPER


RESIDENTS
LEXI FOWLER: 20 BEST FRIENDS LTW achieved NEW LTW MEDIA MAGNATE
IMOGEN COOPER: MEDIA MAGNATE LTW

Hi Lexie here but that's a picture of Imogen

we had breakfast together before we went to work together

while we were at work the clean bot malfunctioned

Imogen fixed the cleanbot and was helping with the rubbish


but i don't know what happened

Imogen died ( didn't know if to save or not left to the dice and they said save so i did).

I was all alone in this big house

so i called Corbin over

and asked him to move in with me

Rats have i done the right thing.
Corbin Ziadi popularity/fortune to became a General.

I made breakfast

Corbin managed to get himself a job in the Military.

but we managed to have fun too

i learnt a new skill

but i do miss Imogen she was my best friend.

I have found out that i am pregnant

i am sure i felt Imogen close by


Corbin and I decided to get married there and then. Hope mum won't be too disappointed that i didn't have a big wedding.

well she can have this picture if she wants.

it wasn't long until labour

started Corbin had now idea what to do

and we had a little baby girl called Jessica.

Jessica was happy to play in her danglemaster while i wrote my novels

I was meant to go with Corbin to Londoste but i completely forgot.


I think Imogen has came to see Jessica but Corbin has just changed her Diaper

Corbin and I were having a little fun

until he decided to bath Jessica

Isn't she gorgeous

and now she is to get bigger

Happy Birthday Jessica

and now the potty training starts.

next household Fowler 8





























No comments:

Post a Comment