Thursday 28 January 2016

ROUND 3 WEEK ONE OF THE FOWLER 3 HOUSEHOLD

FOWLER 3


LOGAN FOWLER POPULARITY/PLEASURE - BECAME THE LAW
MIA FOWLER KNOWLEDGE/ROMANCE - MEDIA MAGNATE


Hi Mia here just greeting my love  Ti-Ning Hollmo

he is the love of my life


I asked Ti-ning to move in with me and he did
TI-NING HOLLMO POPULARITY/PLEASURE BECAME GENERAL

and Logan invited over his love of life

Tiffany but

proposed to her instead.

and she said yes, so jealous

and she also moved in.
TIFFANY COLLINS FORTUNE/ROMANCE - HAND OF POSEIDON

but i had a surprise coming out of nowhere

Ti-Ning proposed to me 

well i said yes of course. So we decided to have a double wedding

Ti-Ning waiting for me at the altar

and Logan watching

and some of my family members

not all of them could make it though

and i got married it was lovely. I am now Mrs Hollmo

the it was Tiffany and Logan turn

more family members turned up too



it was lovely to watch

and darkness descended so we went inside

i fed Ti-Ning his cake


but i don't think he like me doing that

Tiffany had got her dress dirty and needed to change

her Logan cut the cake

it shame that she got changed this would have made a lovely picture

and here we all having cake at Logan and Mia Wedding.


i think i ate too much cake.


HOUSE GOT GLITCHED HAD TO MOVE THEM OUT

no just pregnant

Ti-ning love the wedding though and wouldn't stop speaking about it.


and we all got down to serious skilling.


we do get along really well

I am on maternity leave at the moment

but everybody goes out to work and leaves me to just chill at home

I think Logan and Tiffany might be having baby, i overheard her telling Logan that she would love a baby one day.

but before that it was time for me

to go into labour.

and we have a little girl called Amelia

i noticed something different about Tiffany one day as i skilled

and not long after that she confirmed she was pregnant

next Lisa Fowler and Randy Majek at University.



























2 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of babies. Seems like you've hod a run of bad luck with houses getting glitched, that's too bad.

    ReplyDelete